Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Saturday, May 26, 2012

IMM #10


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.
 
I had a rather slow week here because I just haven't had anytime to visit the library or the book store  but I don't mind since next Thursday is my 22nd birthday and I'm expecting some books then :)
 
I got:
No Regrets
 
From Mary @ Sweeping Me
Who sent it to me as a birthday gift! Thanks Mary!!
 
I also picked up:
The Mongoliad: Book One
 
 from Amazon while it was the Kindle Daily Deal
 
and I downloaded about 20 free kindle books in the past week.
 
What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox?

 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. Hope you enjoy them all. x

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet haul my dear..I won the Mongolian book from Klout..crazy right. No regrets sounds interesting..tap your emotions with the turn of each page..I am looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these books but I hope you enjoy them.

    Here is my weekly round up.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting books. I hope you enjoy them all. :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mongoliad sounds interesting and that's a great cover.

    I followed your link from the Goodreads Blogger Lift group. I blog at [Books and Blossoms]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!