Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, September 15, 2013

IMM #50



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.
 
The Book Haul:
 
The Book Haul
 
From the Library:
 
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)Starling (Starling, #1)Obsidian (Lux, #1)Legend (Legend, #1)Conjure (The Hoodoo Apprentice, #1)Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5)First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)The Uncommon ReaderThe Lass Wore BlackThe Viper (Highland Guard, #4)Shadow's Stand (Hell's Eight, #5)Captive of the Beast (Knights of White, #4)Lessons in Loving A Laird (Highland Knaves, #2)Caught in the ActGuarding the PrincessMidnight's Master (Dark Warriors, #1)Mark of the Witch (The Portal, #1)When You Wish Upon a Duke (Wylder Sisters, #1)Silver (Silver, #1)Beauty Awakened (Angels of the Dark, #2)India Black (Madam of Espionage, #1)Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
 
Borrowed from the Library online:
 
Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1)Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1)The Earl in My Bed (Forgotten Princesses, #2.5)The Short and Fascinating Tale of Angelina Whitcombe
 
From NetGalley:
 
To All the Rakes I've Loved Before (Honeycote, #1.5)Lady in Red (Mad Passions, #2)Defiant in the Viking's Bed
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you WERE busy last week! I've been dealing with sick kids so I didn't get to visit blogs as much as I wanted to, but hopefully I'll have more time this week. Awesome book haul, girl!!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive haul! I really want to read The Girl of Fire and Thorns, it sounds absolutely amazing.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Grave Mercy too! Got it from Libboo

    Here's my IMM: http://vanillamoonblog.com/2013/09/15/in-my-mailbox-stacking-the-shelves-26/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!