Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, October 7, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #71



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.


Read Last Week:
 
Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5)Stir Me UpSnowbound with the SoldierA Bride for the Maverick Millionaire (Journey Through the Outback #2)Rescued by a StrangerFatal InheritanceThe Uncommon ReaderThe Waves (The Island, #2)Below
 
Curently Reading:
 
TomorrowThe Devil's TattooTo My Hero: A Blog of Our Journey Together
 
Up Next:
The Partner Track: A Novel
And whatever else I feel like reading :)
What are YOU reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. Ooh what a busy reading week you had - hopefully you loved all the books :-) ANd the cover for Tomorrow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you read loads last week, good luck this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you're a reading machine lol. Can't wait to see what you think of Tomorrow, that cover just calls to me. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Will like your FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had an amazing reading week! Come see my Monday Report. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm bummed that I missed The Devil's Tattoo when it was free. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!