Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, October 14, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #19

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
I love Kelley Armstrong
When I was 13 I was walking down the street and saw that someone had left a pile of books out for someone to take and Bitten and Stolen were in the pile and I'm so glad I picked them up 10 years ago because they're awesome reads!
 
Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1)
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
Before we left town, Antonio pulled into a strip mall and went in to get subs and salads, leaving Clay and me half naked and bleeding in the car, and Cain unconscious in the trunk. No wonder I was anxious to get back to Toronto. Spend too much time around these guys and you become a little too nonchalent about blood-soaked clothes and bodies in the trunk”  
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEE! I love Bitten and I love that you didn't go with the now cliched psychopath quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I so need to get back to this series. I think I'm at book 6? Hrm. Yep I need to pull them out again. Paige is my favorite of the ladies I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this book, it's been forever since I read it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ups :D A little scary that...
    Isn't this one of the books that'll be out as a TV show in 2014? I remember seeing a trailer...

    Aly @ Aly's Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  5. The original covers totally hooked me all those years ago. The growth and development of Elena & Clay over the series has been simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!