Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #83

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine and is where we can talk about books we are looking forward to being released.
 
Forever (Temptation, #3)
 
Summary:
 
All I want is my happily-ever-after.

That's all I've wanted since meeting Noah Miller.

From the day we met, the world has tried to keep Noah and me from being together, but now that I'm carrying his child, no one will be able to tear us apart. Or so I hope. But Noah and I have made some mistakes along the way, and the consequences are impacting the people we love. Worse, there's a storm on the horizon, and it's sure to cause serious devastation.

If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.

But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 304 pages (Hardcover)
Expected Publication Date: January 28th 2014 by Harlequin Teen 
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I read the first two books in the Temptation series by Karen Ann Hopkins one weekend this past spring after putting them off for ages and while I liked them I thought they were more middle of the road reads. However I've got high hopes for this one.
 
Deception's Princess
 
Summary:
 
Some lies lead to true adventure. . . .
Maeve, princess of Connacht, was born with her fists clenched. And it's her spirit and courage that make Maeve her father's favorite daughter. But once he becomes the High King, powerful men begin to circle--it's easy to love the girl who brings her husband a kingdom.

Yet Maeve is more than a prize to be won, and she's determined to win the right to decide her own fate. In the court's deadly game of intrigue, she uses her wits to keep her father's friends and enemies close--but not too close. When she strikes up an unlikely friendship with the son of a visiting druid, Maeve faces a brutal decision between her loyalty to her family and to her own heart.

Award-winning author Esther Friesner has a remarkable gift for combining exciting myth and richly researched history. This fiery heroine's fight for independence in first-century Ireland is truly worthy of a bard's tale. Hand Deception's Princess to fans of Tamora Pierce, Shannon Hale, and Malinda Lo.
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 368 pages (Hardcover)
Expected Publication Date: April 22nd 2014 by Random House Books for Young Readers
 
Why I'm Waiting:
 
I was a huge fan of Friesner's Sphinx's Princess series when I read it last year and I'm a huge historical fiction fan so when I saw that she had a new YA series being set in Ireland I knew I had to add it to my list.
 
What are YOU waiting for this Wednesday?

 

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, FOREVER looks interesting! Not gonna lie, I'm intrigued by the thought of there being a baby! I don't mind those in books. (:

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving both these covers and that you have introduced two books I wouldn't have known anything about until now! Great picks. :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard for any of these books, thank you for sharing.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of these books but I like the summaries especially the first one. Thanks for sharing!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks. Both have lovely covers and interesting description. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-68-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Forever too.

    New Follower!

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forever looks epically romantic! Oh, I haven't heard of Deception's Princess before but that looks really good too! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW & also The Fierce Reads Giveaway at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both books sound pretty interesting and I hope you enjoy reading them. Great picks!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deception's Princess sounds so good! The cover reminds me a bit of Brave (the Disney movie) haha! Great picks!

    Here's my WoW

    -Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forever definitely sucked me in! It is for sure going on my TBR list!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW

    Amber@Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!