Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Sunday, June 8, 2014

IMM #54



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as e-books.
 
I'm feeling a little too lazy to do Sunday Post Edition today so I'm just gonna share my book haul
 
Bought for me by Darren:
 
Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #9)The Mighty Thor - Volume 1Black HillsCity of Promise: A Novel of New York's Gilded AgeDocLittle Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of NepalBoomerang BrideOne Wicked Sin (The Scandalous Women of the Ton, #2)
 
From the Library:
 
Once Upon a Time MachineGretchen (Zombillenium #1)Saints (Boxers & Saints, #2)Jerusalem: A Family PortraitChopsticksSoulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)The LuminariesThe Gathering NightQueen of Ambition (Ursula Blanchard, #5)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is a great haul and your library seems to have a better selection of graphic novels than mine *sigh*

    Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a new big stack to read.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!